Baxter Assistant, Regional Quality in Zurich, Switzerland
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us as a company in doing work that matters.
Do you want to know why is so wonderful to work for Baxter?
Overview of responsibilities
- Management, coordination and submission of Swiss medic documents such as Free Sales Certificates and Declarations of Conformity
- Handling of notarizations and legalizations of documents from various locations
- High level liaison on a daily basis with the Quality, Operations and Regulatory teams internationally
- Provide professional, confidential administrative support to the senior stakeholders (Vice Presidents & Directors)
- Coordination of calendars and agendas to meet with deadlines and timeframes
- Organize business travel (flight, hotel, transfer, travel visas) and prepare travel itineraries accordingly followed by the preparation of expense reimbursement reports according to Baxter Policies
- Follow up actions on action plans, objectives, specific projects & deadlines
- Organization of team meetings and conferences locally and abroad
- Languages Written & spoken German required, at native levelVery good command of English written & spoken
- Very Good knowledge of a regulatory / quality / legal environment (awareness of importance)
- Previous administrative experience in a dynamic, international environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent team worker, pro-active in a team by making suggestions and generating ideas
- Speed & accuracy - get tasks done accurately and within strict timeframes
- Networking with worldwide senior executive assistant to manage complex agenda
- Time flexibility to be able to manage worldwide time zone agendas
- Interested and curious about overall functions supported to understand role and responsibility of critical stakeholders and be able to filter meeting, contact requests
- Technology savvy to support worldwide telepresence tools and video conference set up
- General Competencies
- A flexible and organized person with good communication skills is required for this position with a sense of ownership, awareness for a regulatory environment and the ability to network at all levels.
- Computer Skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
_Candidates from Agency will be not accepted,only direct applications_
What we offer
It is a chance to work in a diverse team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
We encourage our employees to develop their skills to meet the demands of an ever-changing work environment, providing them with opportunities to achieve personal and professional goals that will make them valued contributors throughout their careers. If you have an interest in this great opportunity and think you can make a difference, then this could well be the role for you.
- Who we are*
Baxter touches millions of lives every day. Our products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide. You’ll find us in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on Baxter for lifesaving renal and medical products.
Our mission to save and sustain lives inspires our work and our commitment to expanding access to care, providing cost-effective healthcare solutions, delivering quality products and advancing innovations for the world.
Our 50,000 employees serve patients and clinicians in more than 100 countries and are dedicated to ensuring Baxter is there when patients need care.
Our inclusive culture and a diverse workforce drives innovation, creates trusted partnerships with customers, suppliers, and community partners, and contributes to the success and sustainability of our business.
Every day at Baxter is a chance to save and sustain people's lives.
Equal Opportunity Employer Discrimination: Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job: *Administration Services
Organization: *EMEA - Multi GBU - Adv Surg/HP/Renal
Title: Assistant, Regional Quality
Requisition ID: 190003LM