BlueTriton Brands Maintenance Supervisor in Zephyrhills, Florida
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of BlueTriton Brands offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation.
We are currently seeking an Maintenance Supervisor to be located in Zephyrhills, FL.
The primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Champion and lead change initiatives and continuous improvement efforts, including the pursuit of TPM
• Ensures the factory Asset Maintenance Management system and Engineering systems are in compliance with standards
• Utilize and model our beliefs in the execution of daily work activities and decision making
• Build relationships with frontline team members, internal customers and suppliers, colleagues and support services to ensure achievement of targets.
• Maintaining safe environment and safety practices in all business initiatives – help drive SHE Pillar Activities
• Create and maintain a safe and positive work environment
• Understand and adhere to internal and external regulations, procedures & policies
• Ensure that a high quality of products, housekeeping and hygiene standards are maintained.
• Review daily maintenance effectiveness to identify opportunities for improvement and work with the Technical team to get resolution.
• Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to address root causes of failures and support continuous improvement initiatives.
• Responsible for Line Specific technical operations, specifically production line maintenance and processing equipment maintenance
• Assist with leading the preventative maintenance process, defining processes, driving improvements and achieving KPI targets on specific line ownership
• Help lead change initiatives and continuous improvement efforts, including the implementation of a LEAN manufacturing environment
• Build relationships with frontline team members to help create and maintain a positive work environment
• Partner with internal customers and suppliers, colleagues and support services to ensure achievement of targets
• Effectively communicate safety, quality, technical and training issues to team
• Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to address root causes of failures – BDA’s and GSTD’s
• Continuously evaluate and improve preventative maintenance tasks and plans
• Develop and manage the timeline and tasks associated with preventative maintenance windows
• Hands-on execution of technical tasks
• Technical training and coaching of Maintenance Mechanics and Production Technicians
• Assist with and/or lead the implementation and improvement of systems that increase productivity on the production line.
• All other duties as assigned
Key qualifications include:
• Bachelor's or relevant four-year technical degree preferred, particularly in mechanical engineering, technology, or similar disciplines
• 5+ years operations / technical experience / 3+ years leadership experience
• Certifications or training such as PLC (Allen Bradley) troubleshooting & programming, CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems), MP2 (Modern Maintenance Techniques), and SAP are a plus
• Prior experience in a beverage (bottling / blowmolding), food or other clean manufacturing environment in a leader or supervisor capacity and with familiarity with quality and hygiene regulations preferred.
• Ability to grow relationships with business partners and to lead, coach and develop employees
• Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to lead organizational initiatives and change
• Time management, delegation and organization skills with strong problem solving ability
• Continuous improvement or process improvement experience. Green belt or black belt certification preferred.
• Prior experience with TPM a plus!
• Increase in responsibilities over time, reflected in new work assignments, career advancements, and larger scope of work.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Suite applications; SAP experience a plus.
• Grasp of financial factors related to Technical & Production Performance.
• Understanding of Technical & Production processes.
• Experience in hydraulics, pneumatics, industrial electricity, mechanical power transmission, and fluid piping systems
• Effective project management and problem solving skills
• Experience implementing Safety and Quality systems
• Sustain and grow a culture of strong employee engagement
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain, Origins, Saratoga, Splash, Ac+ion and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.