Kyndryl, Inc. Country Project Administrator in Zagreb, Croatia
Your Role and Responsibilities
Assist the Country Managing Director in managing administrative activities related to the Kyndryl HeadQuarter office management, in area related but not limited to Country P&L tracking and related activities, Procurement, Real Estate, Billing/Invoicing, Workforce Management. Work closely with Country CFO and Operations team to guarantee the required coverage of activities needed in the country and enable sales efficiency. Work as sales support/assistant to facilitate offering preparation, internal administration, and post sales processes - Support the Country leadership team representing the to-go person for business issues and facilitating their resolution in collaboration with the different functions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1) Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviours,
2) Understanding of customer service, relationship management, and facilitation skills,
3) ability to adapt to different environment, tools, different level of urgency as needed,
4) ability to grasp rapidly new concepts, acquire new ways of seeing things, and revise ways of thinking and behaving,
5) Understanding of the value of innovation and ability to develop new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization,
6) Knowledge of the techniques and the ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner,
7) Knowledge of effective self-management practices; ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgements as to prioritizing and time allocation, Have initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills,
8)Knowledge on the process of planning and arranging tasks and resources; ability to plan and organize both time and resources to get things completed while structuring and maintaining work in a systematic and highly methodical way,
9) Have initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
1) Up to 3 years work experience in corporate setting with demonstrated track record
2) Demonstrate leadership experience and ability to adapt, with willingness to readily take ownership of tasks and problems, which often extend beyond initial scope of responsibility.
Required Education None
Preferred Education Bachelor's Degree
State / Province ZAGREBACKA ZUPANIJA
City / Township / Village Zagreb
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category Project Management
Role ( Job Role ) Project Administrator
Employment Type Full-Time
Contract type Regular
Position Type Professional
Travel Required No Travel
Company (Y015) Kyndryl doo
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? No