Siemens GMC Production Manager in Yangzhou, China
Job Family: Manufacturing
Req ID: 372374
Mission of Function?
The Production manager sets the strategy and vision of motor production based on SNC overall strategy. The DM is overall responsible for the production regarding the resource, budget, planning, scheduling, cost, quality, EHS and motor engineering ,equipment maintenance .
What are my responsibilities?
1. Production planning, scheduling, and supervising, ensure production line running smoothly and delivery time, lead time are constantly reduced.
2. Process optimization and lean principle implementation, continuously increase the productivity and reduce the production cost.
3. Standardize the production process and control the quality, ensure the quality comply with world class standard and improve quality continuously.
4. Coach the line managers and team leaders to enhance their competence and ensure all operators are fully trained and certified for the operation of the manufacturing system, build up a stronger team of production
5. Making and controlling the budgets of cost, investment , headcount and training planning
6. Take the management responsibility about EHS within individual division and ensure necessary resources, including human, material and finance to realize EHS programs; Take care for communication and implementation of EHS related regulations to the respective employees in the division.
7. Support the competence building for the production line, motor technology engineers and maintenance engineers
8. Implement ISO9000, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 guideline; keep all the relevant instructions and quality records validly.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Lean methodology: 5S,Value stream mapping, lean cell design, KanBan, Pokayoke, etc
Quality and problem solving methdology:e.g. 8D report, FMEA, 6sigma, etc
Factory automation technology: CNC and PLC application
Deeply understanding the standard requirement of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
Project management knowledge
What else do I need to know?
more than 5 years production related management experience and has the experience of managing more than 50 people.