Cardinal Health Field Support Marketing Representative- US Specialty Products in Wyoming
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: all individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask, and follow all posted guidelines.
- The Field Marketing Rep (FMR) is responsible for collaborating with Marketing to best service Acute/Non-Acute Sales accounts across all Specialty businesses, existing and prospective.
- Service is focused on account management activities, technical support, training and education, and process improvement.
- Reps continually evaluate needs of accounts with Sales and Marketing to identify and prioritize value-based activities
- FMRs are dedicated service partners for 4 product lines, serving as liaisons for the US Marketing Specialty teams.
- They are responsible for an assigned territory of accounts and provide top notch customer experience for NPWT, Vascular Compression, Thermometry, and Nutritional Delivery products.
- FMRs are product experts, able to educate customers on troubleshooting technique and product functionality, through on-site and virtual support.
- Bachelors preferred, or applicable work experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
- 2-3 years of experience in a related field preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and customer focus
- Proficient in Microsoft Application: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Tableau, SAP/ECC is a plus +
A Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either: 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine OR 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphteria/Pertussis.
What is expected of you and others at this level:
- Puts the customer first, understanding what service needs they need and want
- Obtain certifications to service product lines in the field
- Works on projects of limited to complex scope, executing with limited supervision and meets completion deadlines
- Manages time in field effectively, with travel up to 75% each month
- Drives activity of accounts to service in territory pipeline
- Presents to various levels of sales and marketing management, up to the VP level.
- Creates and follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems, and provide solutions to account
- Collaborates with sales reps in territory, builds relationships with peers and leaders
- Understands how each activity directly contributes to supporting customer revenue
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
The Colorado Department of Labor requires all employers to provide the following information for all positions that could be performed in the state of Colorado:
- Anticipated salary range: $22.55 - $32.21/hour
- Bonus eligible: No
- Benefits: Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.