Advanced Rubber Products-Div of TMP Technologies, Inc Maintenance Mechanic (Regular Full Time) in Wyoming, New York
Advanced Rubber Products Company (Division of TMP Technologies) located in Wyoming NY - has an opening for a Maintenance Mechanic - Competitive Pay & Full Benefits!
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: http://www.advancedrubberproducts.com/
Advanced Rubber Products strives to be a nontraditional, custom rubber injection molding company where every plant engineer and staff member is unafraid of risk. ARP recognizes and rewards team members for taking responsibility for past, current and future manufacturing. As an ISO certified rubber and polymer manufacturer, ARP allows decisions to be made at the heart of every issue and empowers employees to grow with accountability
JOB TITLE: MAINTENANCE MECHANIC (Regular Full Schedule).
WAGE: $15.50 - $19.00/Hour
JOB LOCATION: 6110 Lamb Road, Wyoming, NY 14591.
EXPERIENCE: 2 years of acceptable related experience.
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, Second Shift, 40 Hours/Week.
EDUCATION: High School Degree, college preferred.
Responsible for the maintenance of the machinery and buildings. The Maintenance Mechanic provides technical and mechanical support, assists the production staff in the design and development of equipment, as well as maintains machinery, facilities and equipment - to assure quality products and maximum efficiency.
1) Perform a variety of skilled machine, mechanical and maintenance functions.
2) Perform machine maintenance and set-ups.
3) Assist in the development and maintenance of production systems.
4) Assists in the development and design of concepts for efficiency and machine design.
5) Machining - Perform machining operations to build parts, jigs and assembly machines.
6) Preventive Maintenance - Conduct equipment inspections and maintains a regular program of preventative maintenance on equipment.
7) Assists in On the Job Training
8) Understanding Process, familiarizing employees with safety practices
quality process and standards.
9) Quality - Periodically checks parts
Responsible for fitness for use and conformance to requirements quality of final output.
10) Communication - Passes on information to Plant Supervisor on matters of maintenance.
11) Reports - Complete daily reports and job completion information.
12) Safety - Housekeeping and maintaining safe work practices.
14) Conduct process review to determine appropriate interventions.
15) Provide resources and support to all TMP divisions as requested.
MAJOR SKILLS NEEDED:
1) Technical knowledge (electrical, hydraulic, etc.)
2) Mechanical skills
4) Computer skills / PM program
OTHER HIRING REQUIREMENTS: Drug Screening and Reference Check.
ATTENTION VETERAN APPLICANTS: Please, email Dave Eley (Veterans Employment Representative) to confirm you are applying at email@example.com
NOTE: LSRs - Please REFER all VETERAN APPLICANTS to Dave Eley (LVER - that posted this job) for the related OSOS JOB REFERRAL and/or PLACEMENT, and email related information to Dave as well. Thank You