General Electric Quality Manager in Wroclaw, Poland
Job Description Summary
The Quality Manager is responsible for overall QMS compliance in the Wroclaw Plant and implementation of the local quality priorities in line with the GSC quality strategy and with the Wroclaw Plant objectives, strongly partnering with the Production Managers as part of the Leadership team and continuously striving to embed the culture of Quality at all levels of the factory. You will provide leadership and expertise across the site to improve Customer Satisfaction and reduce Escaping Defects, Severe Events and CoPQ.
Tasks & Responsibilities
· Partner with site leadership team to drive quality within operations
· Leadership of both quality assurance and quality control includes quality assurance of products, services, manufacturing processes.
· Lead and manage the site quality team
· Conduct recruitment, selection, development, and promotion of the Quality team
· Provide a support to the other functions for the use of the quality methodologies and tools
· Provide quality induction training to the site personnel
· Ensure site documentation is generated, distributed, updated and archived in accordance with the relevant work instruction
· Open the NCR’s according to the procedure approved within GPS standards
· Provide support for the proper resolution of the NCR’s
· Drive and monitor delivery of the corrections and corrective actions to assure product compliance to specifications
· Utilize Lean and Six Sigma tools to monitor and drive process improvement activities
· Prepare the inputs for the quality management review
· Compile the quality KPI’s for the site activities
· Build solid relationships with key customers and suppliers, and ensure customer requirements are evaluated, documented and flowed down properly, and products are validated.
· Communicate solutions across own function and with cross-functional partner organizations
· Work cooperatively across the team to identify systemic quality issues and develop robust root cause corrective actions.
· Work on cross functional teams to drive Quality priorities
· Partner with Site Leadership team to drive Quality elements of Power Production System, including Layered Process Review.
· Ensure site adherence and active participation in Read Across Process
· Act as Problem Solver and Problem-Solving Coach for the site operations and quality teams to reduce escaping defects and improve CoPQ performance
· Significant experience as Quality Manager, ideally with industry experience in energy sector or automotive
· University degree in engineering/technology or business administration
· Continuous improvement mindset
· Ability to develop and implement new standards
· Quality management system awareness
· Experience with customer quality communications
· Ability to lead and influence peers
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
· Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
· Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
· Established project management skills
· Quality System working knowledge and / or Certifications
Relocation Assistance Provided: No