Novant Health Human Resources Specialist in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
The desired candidate can sit in either Winston-Salem, NC OR Charlotte, NC
The HR Specialist will support the Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer with a variety of organizational priorities and projects, including board and committee preparation, budget development, and merger integration. This role will develop HR budget reports in conjunction with the Budget Department to analyze and forecast workforce trends. This role will support the daily management of the HR budget and spend for existing vendors. In addition, this role will follow-up with key stakeholders to obtain documents for board and committee preparation. This position will also support merger integration as needed for all functions of the department. Ability to think critically in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate visible momentum.
The team member’s Number One job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understands how to contribute to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families. At Novant Health, people are our business. We treat each other with respect and compassion. We embrace the differences in our strengths while fostering an environment of inclusion, empowerment, inspiration and courage. The team member will use Novant Health’s First Do No Harm (NHFDNH) safety behaviors/error prevention tools and high reliability strategies as appropriate to ensure a safe, remarkable patient experience.
Education: Bachelor's degree required.
Experience: Three years of project management and budget management experience required. Three years of artificial intelligence, IT experience preferred.
Licensure/certification: PMP Project Management Certification preferred.
Additional skills required:
• Minimum of three years of results-oriented project management experience with an emphasis on budget management, board preparation, and merger and acquisitions.
• Advanced experience with MSOffice, particularly MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
• Proficient in MicroSoft Project and Visio.
• Experience analyzing budget data with attention to accurate data and calculations.
• Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with a view of inclusion and belonging.
• Strong analytical, consulting, organizational, and strategic thinking skills.
• Action oriented, willing to do what is needed in order to move projects forward in an organized manner with consistent execution.
• Strong digital fluency.
• Relationship management skills that include listening and consultative abilities, as well as the ability to establish credible relationships with business partners to drive change.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills, and ability to draft clear, concise communications and documents.
Additional skills preferred:
• Entrepreneurial spirit and innovative drive for reaching the next great idea and exceeding goals.
• Intellectual depth, moral integrity, personal vision, creativity, leadership skills, fortitude, sincerity and diplomacy.
• Ability to work independently and as a team player who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside of Novant Health.
• Bilingual in Spanish / English.
• Develops and analyzes budget reports in conjunction with the Budget Department.
• Forecasts HR budget using current and future trends/practice in area of responsibility.
• Strong decision making, project leadership and consultation, delegation and communication.
• Advanced understanding of budgeting, staffing, payroll and purchasing processes
• Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proven ability to coordinate, manage, and achieve project success through time management, follow through and tracking as appropriate.
• Provides SVP &CHRO with key budget metrics and develops HR budget dashboards.
• Supports merger integration as needed for all functions of the department.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
External Posting Title: Human Resources Specialist
Job Opening ID: 2020-85260
Name: HR Administration
Mid: USD $36.77/Hr.
External Company URL: https://www.novanthealth.org/careers.aspx