Aston Carter Accounts Recievable Specialist in Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Accounts receivable professionals have an exclusive opportunity to work for a local manufacturer in Williamsport, PA. If this piques your interest, further explore the role below…
Benefits of this Role:
Gain second-to-none accounting experience working with a great company
Dynamic and approachable management team
Laid back company culture
A Day in the Role:
· Process and accurately apply all incoming payments for all customer accounts from sources including live checks, credit cards, daily cash, electronic lockbox and wire transfers
· Identify and communicate discrepancies in payments received with department credit analysts
· Prepare and charge all credit card clients on the scheduled designated cycle or as prescribed by payment plan
· Download, review, reconcile and post all lockbox payments on a current and daily basis
· 2-3 years of experience handling various accounts receivable duties in an accounting environment
· General understanding of accounting concepts and procedures
For questions, please feel free to contact me:
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.