Robert Half Document Controller in WHITMORE LAKE, Michigan
Description Robert Half is currently seeking a strong proven detail oriented with the desire to be the best to fill a position of a Document Specialist. Located in Whitmore Lake, MI. This is a full time position and paying up to $25 hr. depending on experience.
As a Document Specialist you will:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
Provides administrative and clerical support for the engineering staff:
• Maintains engineering files; project book files and catalog library.
• Prepares engineering project books for engineering and shop books for the manufacturing area.
• Posts changes to engineering documentation and notifies affected departments.
• Resolves discrepancies in engineering documentation by conferring with engineering, manufacturing and procurement personnel.
• Prints drawings and documents as necessary to support engineering, manufacturing and procurement activity.
• Prepares reports, summaries and memorandums regarding administrative activities.
Qualifications To be successful in the Document Specialist role:
• 2 years of Document specialist or administrative experience
• High School Diploma or GED
• ability to use current computer programs for word processing and data management
• Must be Tech Savvy Requirements Document Control, Administrative Assistance, Communication Skills, Perform Data Entry
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.