Robert Half Technical Business Systems Analyst in Wexford, New Jersey
This role requires work with technical staff and a wide variety of business users. We are looking for candidates who are internal and external client facing – people skills are a MUST!
• Our Tech Business Analysts/Data Integration Specialists are present at client project kickoffs. They will enable what we are implementing, what the technical process looks like and review the data points that we’ll be sharing
• Ideal candidate will also participate in integration and testing, especially API testing
• Conduct data validation
• Perform data mapping
Ideal candidates must have experience with the following:
• At least 5 years of Strong SQL experience
o Utilize MS SQL / SQL to perform queries & complex queries
• API integration and/or flat file experience using Postman is a must
• Must have experience with JSON for Data Interchange
• Should be well versed with XSL and XSLT
• Experience with Mulesoft is a huge plus
JSON, SQL, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, API Testing, Application Integration, API - Application Programming Interface
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.