Nvidia ASIC Design Engineer - New College Graduate in Westford, Massachusetts
NVIDIA’s’s invention of the GPU sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning has ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
Today, we are increasingly known as “the AI computing company”. We are looking to grow our company, and grow our teams with the smartest people in the world. We are looking for you.
ASIC Design New College Graduate
What you’ll be doing:
- You will design / verify and implement CPUs, integrated chipsets and other ASICs.
- You will contribute to the development of products for the desktop laptop, workstation, set-top box and home networking markets.
- Develop design and verification flows.
- You will participate in various hardware engineering activities including functional and formal verification, architecture validation, design discussions.
What we need to see from you:
- You are completing BS or MS in EE/CS or related
- Minimum GPA: 3.5
- You have an outstanding hardware engineering background with a concentration in VLSI and/or Computer Architecture.
- You have exposure to Digital systems and VLSI design, Computer Architecture, C/C++ programming languages is required.
- Strengths in Verilog/ System Verilog and scripting languages are a huge plus.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers with some of the most forward-thinking, inventive, and hardworking people working here - we need your help to build our future. Are you creative, ambitious, and love challenges? We want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Posted 30 Days Ago
- Full time