TEKsystems Access Control Technician in West Chester, Ohio
This opportunity is responsible for the design, installation, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control, and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive solutions, services, and technologies, our clients are one of the top electronic security system provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, airports, and more.
This position is perfect for a technician with 5 years of experience with service and/or installation of access control.
• The Service Technician services intrusion, fire, CCTV, and access control security systems.
• Performs scheduled and/or routine preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment/systems under contract agreement by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems and checking out equipment to ensure it's in satisfactory working order.
• Completes maintenance within assigned Labor Load PM hours in a manner that reduces emergency calls and results in achieving the goal of zero callbacks.
• Assists with the start-up of new equipment or system installation and makes adjustments as needed to ensure the system is operational.
• May plan schedules and/or layout basic electrical equipment installation Perform work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits.
• Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and assists with contract retention. Seeks opportunities for change orders.
• Maintain company property and documentation in accordance with established policies; handle proprietary information in a prescribed manner; adhere to and support policies and procedures including all safety requirements.
• Maintain knowledge of industry changes and new developments in products and technology Attend and complete training programs as requested.
• Presents a professional appearance and maintain a clean, orderly, and professional vehicle image
CCTV, Security, Access Control, Cat 5/6, Server Support, SQL Database, Lenel, Genetec, AMAG, Avigilon, CCure, Paycom, alarm installation
Top Skills Details:
CCTV Camera & Access Control Installation and/or Experience
Cabling Experience specific to Access Control
Electronics/Telecom Equipment hands-on installation experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Customer service skills. Able to communicate with help desk technical resolutions. Willingness to learn new skills.
Experienced with 4 or more of technology is ADDED plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.