Comcast Sr. A/R / Collections Coordinator in Wayne, Pennsylvania
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
*NOTE-This role can be based in any of the following locations: Wayne, PA, Englewood, CO, Alpharetta, GA, Bingham Farms, MI
Responsible for full processing and researching of invoices, returns, and credits on a intermediate-to-complex level. Maintains records and analyzes collections. Updates and summarizes receivables. Fulfills requests from collections, vendors, customers, etc. for invoices or shipping verification. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Reconciles daily, weekly, and monthly deposits.
- Reconciles daily batch reports detailing all Accounts Receivable (A/R) payments and adjustments, and files back-up justifications.
- Makes the appropriate recommendations to hold or transfer inappropriate or misapplied funds and/or refunds.
- Verifies lobby receipts to the sequence and total used within each batch.
- Conducts timely research of delayed payment requests relative to lockbox exceptions, misapplied payments, and pay station exceptions.
- Creates and updates financial and collections reports.
- Researches and prepares reports for departmental and field leadership to identify and resolve aged active accounts.
- Works with all levels within Cash Management, Accounting, and Finance department to ensure accurate accounting of Accounts Receivables.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer