Robert Half HR Generalist in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Robert Half is partnering with a non-profit client in the recruiting for an HR Generalist. This position is a part of a growing team with endless opportunity for learning and career advancement. To be successful in this role, you must be a true Generalist with experience in the areas of Benefits Administration, Full Cycle Recruiting, FMLA, New Employee Orientation, Employee Relations, Human Resources (HR) Administration, Workers Compensation and Compliance. This position is located in Wauwatosa, WI area offering a great compensation and benefits package!
• Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
• Recruits, interviews, and makes final decisions in hiring
• Assists with new employee orientation
• Administers benefits programs
• Administers Leave Administration
• Assists with Employee Relations
• Prepares employee separation notices and related documents, and conducts exit interviews to determine the reason behind separation.
• Administration including creating offer letters and terminations
Associates or Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
3+ Years Experience as a Generalist
Experience with recruiting and benefits administration required
Ability to communicate with all audiences
Confidentiality and data integrity a must
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.