Novartis Pharmaceuticals Solution Delivery Manager – Salesforce.com service cloud in Warszawa, Poland
Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye care device company in the world – with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries.
Out of our competence center in Warsaw we support various IT sub functions: from ERP through Infrastructure Services or Commercial, Digital and Finance IT. Our main goal is to support Alcon transformation journey and build a strong organization that can quickly react to changing business environment. By joining our center in Warsaw you will become a part of the global Alcon IT Team – working closely with the stakeholders from all around the world.
Join Alcon and help the world See Brilliantly!
The Solution Delivery Manager will manage the scheduling and deployment of IT solutions involving SalesForce.com Service cloud, Robotics Process Automation (RPA), EDI and other automation solutions across multiple countries leveraging Agile DevOps deployment principles. Act as the primary IT point of contact for International Customer Operations for all escalations including IT service delivery, project demand management and prioritization..
How you will make a difference:
• Organize solution design, development and deployment efforts for projects by compiling the required resources and assigning responsibilities according to a defined time schedule
• Ensure that detailed designs match high level designs and are traceable to requirements in functional specification
• Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of solutions
• Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
• Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business
• Ensure that all work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints
• Initiate solution testing to ensure they meet quality standards
• Establish standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery
• Authorize and conduct service handover and lead the go-live authorization discussions with the other work streams
• Ensure that all release and deployment packages can be tracked, installed, tested, verified and backed out (if required)
• Ensure that release delivers the expected outcomes and value for the customers
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Solution Delivery scope
• Partner with business stakeholders to prioritize and deliver assigned requirements.
What we can offer you:
• Opportunity to work on best in class technology platforms (Salesforce, Service Cloud, SAP etc.)
• Be part of the software solution/systems evolution in these various platforms
• Opportunity to work in a high paced agile environment
• Work with people who are passionate of delivering outcomes and a culture of simplification and ownership
• Possibility to influence the design of the solution responding to business needs to enhance customer experience
• Collaboration and frequent direct interactions with business stakeholders
• Truly international environment and daily interactions with colleagues from all over the world
• Attractive benefits package (private medical care, group insurance, lunch card, transportation allowance, pension plan, Multisport/cultural card, free Alcon products for you and your significant other
• Permanent employment contract, attractive base salary and annual bonus
• Flexible hours and remote work possibilities
• Brand new office in Marynarska 15, Warsaw, with a lot of facilities inside
Solution Delivery Manager – Salesforce.com service cloud
Skills for success:
• 10+ years of strong project/program management experience
• Experience leading complex and global IT programs involving multiple countries and business stakeholders
• 5 years of experience managing external IT service providers
• Good negotiation skills to manage demanding business stakeholders
• Working understanding of the Salesforce platform and tools, Robotics Process Automation, Chatbots technology, Customer Service/customer engagement tools
• Proven ability to collaborate, build relationships and influence individuals at all levels in a matrix-management environment (as well as external vendors and service providers) to ensure that segregation and overlapping roles are identified and coordinated
• Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and management of multiple priorities and projects with competing demands for resources
• Development and implementation of processes and policies
• Working understanding of GxP regulations
• Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders and senior management
• Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical people to enhance understanding and drive to decisions that lead to positive outcomes
• Think and execute service delivery in terms of industrial value chains to manage the service end-to-end (from sourcing to pricing, from global to local)
• Managing both operational and capital budgets
NON-NVS AL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Alcon Polska Sp. z o.o.