Procter & Gamble Media Backend Developer in Warsaw, Poland
Media Backend Developer * *Location: Warsaw, Poland
Our Media Developer role in Data & Analytics DevOps Organization (D&A) gives opportunity to use strong technical and interpersonal skills to extend and develop the Media Data B2B platform. Our stack consists of: Python, Bash, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark, SQL Server, Mongo DB, RabbitMQ, Azure Analysis Services and Power BI. We use Azure DevOps for leading our work, storing our code and running our CI/CD processes. Be a phenomenal teammate. Big projects aren’t developed by individuals – we work with others well!
- Hands on development of application components with performance analysis and upgrades
- Support sprint planning, Backlog maintenance and prioritization and roadmap creation
- Define, analyze and improve Platform Service Operations metrics and ITIL Service Management processes
- Understand, recommend new or improve existing Platform Best Practices, Technical Capabilities and other functionalities across D&A.
- Work with PG Corporate & Application teams, Cloud Service Partners and other vendors to understand, verify, improve and fix as needed shared Platform capabilities across D&A applications. This includes L3 support for major capability critical incidents and "deep" Problem Management support
- Develop automation scripts (e.g. PowerShell, Azure Automation)
Apply if you have:
- Python or SQL experience
- PowerShell / Bash / Shell scripting familiarity
- REST API understanding
- Azure related Logging, Monitoring, Alerting systems (Cloud Native tools, Log Analytics & Kusto Query Language, Azure Diagnostics, Metrics, Event Logs, Application Logs), or Cloud Native LMA tools stack (like Prometheus, Thanos, Graphana, Moogsoft, Loom)
- Understanding of infrastructure and Platform components, Hosting and related technologies, cloud provisioning (ARM, Terraform), have a passion for these domains, and can learn technologies quickly.
- ITIL foundations knowledge or validated IT operations background
English fluency and at least a Bachelor's degree *Additionally we look for: *
Experience in some ETL / Big data frameworks / tools
- Docker/Kubernetes is a nice to have
- Media data (Nielsen, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads etc) familiarity
- Problem-solving, proactive, initiative taking attitude and not being afraid to challenge the status quo (we hire smart people for a reason - together we'll be able to improve)
What we offer you:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, Azure Developer Associate / Azure Architect / Azure DevOps / Azure Security)
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Media Backend Developer
Requisition ID: IT 00002523