Huntington Ingalls Industries Analytic Facilitator (Senior) (Product Trainer 4) - 3653 in Warner Robins, Georgia
HII-Technical Solutions Division (HII-TSD) is seeking a qualified senior-level Analytic Facilitator to support our customer, U.S. Air Force Air Combat Command (ACC). The Analytic Facilitator supports mission integration of the AF’s Information Warfare at operational and tactical levels through multisource intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance, cyber and electronic warfare, and information operations capabilities across the conflict continuum. The incumbent develops, maintains, and delivers training material to drive intelligence goals, objectives, tradecraft, and standards. He/she provides lesson plans, presentations and curricula in support of educational goals and maintains materiel within the assigned education system. This position is responsible for reviewing emerging policy and doctrine publications, provides feedback, and assesses for incorporation into training products. The Analytic Facilitator develops and maintains training records and tracking systems as required or designated by the government.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of analytic facilitation activities required to meet mission requirements.
• Mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology. Ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
• Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
• Ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
• Review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
• Required Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
• Required Education: Master’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. A bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 15 years, is a substitute to the master’s degree.
Clearance: Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
A division of Huntington Ingalls Industries
This opportunity resides with Defense & Federal Solutions, a business group within Huntington Ingalls Industries’ Technical Solutions division, helps solve tough national security challenges for the Department of Defense, the intelligence community and federal civilian agencies. Our expert capabilities include intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR), and cyber; secure enterprise IT engineering and operations; military training and simulation; logistics management and integrated product support; and fleet maintenance, modernization, repair and sustainment.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America’s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII’s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII’s Technical Solutions division supports national security missions around the globe with unmanned systems, nuclear and environmental services, and defense and federal solutions. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit: www.huntingtoningalls.com.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.