Kelly Services Administrative Assistant in Wabash, Indiana
Kelly is looking for an Adminsitrative Assistant for a client in Wabash, IN! This is temp to permanent position paying $14.00.
If you are interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or if your interested in setting up sometime to speak click on the link to set up sometime to speak. https://calendly.com/nikm953/30min or send your resume to email@example.com.
Minimum of three years of experience in an administrative role.
• Computer experience a must (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Pleasant voice and personality.
• Neat in appearance.
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license and safe driving record in accordance with their position.
• Must sign a non-compete agreement.
• Prior experience with PLEX ERP software applications is preferred.
• Customer purchase order management
• Daily pricing of processed work
• Petty cash management
• Local purchasing of production, office, and quality supplies including maintaining inventory of plant and office supplies
• Responsible for the office equipment and maintenance thereof
• Responsible for answering phones, sending/receiving mail and faxes
• Responsible for filing and record retention
• Recording minutes and action items at various meetings
• Assisting management personnel with presentations
• Completes all reference checks on hourly applicants
• Processing of bi-weekly time and labor payroll.
• Responsible for various aspects of HR administrative work
• Responsible for running errands, as needed
• Receiving visitors
• General overall housekeeping
• Responsible for communicating with others and participating in a group/team environment
• Responsible for attending and participating in meetings and prescribed training sessions
• Responsible for periodic reporting and recordkeeping
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.