Sunflower Bank Treasury Management Sales Representative/Inside Sales in United States
Sunflower Bank, N.A. is seeking a Treasury Management Sales Representative to join our Treasury Management team to support our Arizona Business Banking and Kansas Business Banking markets! This position handles Inside Sales. This position identifies new Deposit/Treasury Management opportunities with Business Banking clients. The Sales Representative collaborates with the Retail line of business to establish new depository accounts. This position creates proforma/proposals, necessary documentation to implement solutions, conducts training, and manages the portfolio by conducting annual reviews.
Qualified candidates should have:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Two years of Treasury Management experience
• Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines.
• Ability to learn new and business software.
• Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
Sunflower Bank employees enjoy outstanding benefits...including 401(k) plan, health/dental insurance, tuition reimbursement, PTO, volunteer leave, paid holidays, and more. Competitive wages plus excellent benefits!
If you qualify, please apply online at www.SunflowerBank.com/carrers. Come grow with us and assist our institution in providing leading edge financial solutions to our customers!
You’ve never worked for any place like Sunflower Bank!