Cvent Senior Associate, Reporting and Insights in United States
Cvent is a global meeting, event, travel, and hospitality technology leader, with more than 4000+ employees worldwide. As a leading cloud-based technology company, we have over 28,000+ customers, including 80% of the Fortune 100 companies, in more than 100 countries.
Cvent’s software solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events. In addition to helping event planners navigate every aspect of the event process, we also provide an integrated platform to hoteliers to help create qualiﬁed demand for their hotels, manage that demand more eﬃciently, and measure their business performance in real-time.
What You Will Be Doing:
· Analyze Marketing & Sales funnel to decipher customer purchasing intent through customer Journey
· Report on marketing KPIs such as leads, conversion rates, marketing attribution, and marketing engagement
· Develop, maintain, and manage advanced reporting & analytics framework, dashboards, and other BI solutions
· Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design
· Review and improve existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new data sources for reporting
· develop database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues
· Import, analyze and extract data/information by using SSMS/MS SQL Server/SSIS
· Interpret campaign data, analyze results, and provide ongoing reports to regional and product-focused Marketing teams
· Use both qualitative and quantitative methodologies to identify areas for improvement and optimization
· Translate data into viable business recommendations, present findings, and actionable insights
· Liaison with internal teams to define requirements and timelines to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of data elements required for projects.
· Work with cross-functional teams to resolve data discrepancies and system issues
· Promote data fluency across organization
What you will need for this position:
· 4 - 7 years of relevant professional work experience
· Data visualization expertise in Tableau, Excel, PPT and other related tools (must have)
· Experience in working within marketing domain
· Fair understanding of marketing platforms like Marketo, Salesforce and other marketing & CRM systems Marketing funnel, Bizible, lead to opportunity cycle
· A solid understanding of SQL, rational databases, and normalization.
· Ability to write SQL queries to carry out data transformation, data investigations & ad-hoc analysis
· Hands-on experience on ETL tools, preferably Microsoft SSIS
· Advanced experience working with Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
· Ability to survive and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
· Extraordinary time management skills and ability to juggle through tight deadlines.
· Ability to explain technical details in plain language to audience with no technical background.