Legrand North America Contractor Sales Representative in United States
At a Glance
US - GA - Atlanta
Contractor Sales Representative
Legrand has an exciting opportunity in Atlanta for a Contractor Sales Representative to support the Central and South Georgia territories for our Electrical Wiring Systems Team. We’re looking to you to grow our brand, enhance customer relationships and increase market share through sales and marketing activities directed to the electrical contractor level.
What Will You Do?
- Establish and grow account relationships to meet and exceed business goals.
- Develop and manage territory business plans.
- Grow your influence within the engineer and consulting community to help promote and secure specifications.
- Establish a presence at the state and local government levels for inspectors and code awareness.
- Provide competitive and technical feedback to pricing departments, technical support and customer service.
- Develop and maintain training programs.
- Use CRM Tool for project management, job tracking, open opportunity management, etc..
- At least five years of sales experience with electrical contractor channels.
- Understanding of electrical terminology.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Sales Force experience.
- Knowledge and ability to provide hands-on product presentations to large groups.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of common business and CRM tools.
Every day, Legrand brings power, light and data to millions of spaces around the world. Legrand is a global, publicly-traded company listed on the Euronext (Legrand SA EPA: LR) with 36,000 employees worldwide, a market cap of $16B, revenue of more than $5 billion, with products sold in 180 countries. Legrand is listed on the Forbes Global 2000 as one of the world’s best employers. Legrand’s CEO, Gilles Schnepp is one of Harvard Business Review’s best-performing CEOs in the world. For more information, visit legrand.com.
About Legrand North and Central America
Legrand North and Central America (LNCA) employs over 5,000 associates in 60 locations, working in 6 product categories (Electrical Wiring Systems, Building Control Systems, AV, Data Communications, Power Distribution and Control, and Lighting). LNCA offers comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage. LNCA also offers distinctive benefits like high employer 401K match, above-benchmark paid maternity leave, paid time off to volunteer, and an active women’s network. LNCA is an employee-centered, growth company with tremendous opportunity. For more information, visit legrand.us.
Visit us at:
Equal Opportunity Employer
# Positions: 1
Experience (Years): 5