DOCS Clinical Research Associate II - Home Based in United States
Clinical Research Associate II - Home Based
Ref #: 32994
Employment type: Permanent - Full-Time
Location: Buenos Aires
• The Clinical Research Associate I and is responsible for the monitoring of clinical trial activities in compliance with FDA regulations, ICH/GCP guidelines and company SOPs, to support New Drug
• The CRA will support project teams in the placement, implementation, communication, site management, recruitment and retention (R&R) issue identification and resolution, and activities
required at the conclusion of clinical studies, as stipulated in the monitoring plans for assigned projects.
• The CRA will expand his/her responsibilities as directed by the Clinical Research Manager [CRM] or Clinical Project Leader [CPL] to include fostering the development of the monitoring program
and/or facilitating the objectives of the clinical project teams. The CRA will also assist the CRM/CPL, as directed, in the training, mentoring and supervision of CRAs, assisting in co-monitoring of
sites and in completing special projects and assignments to further advance the monitoring program and its contributions to the clinical research department.
• Among other projects.
• Minimum 1 years industry experience as a CRA, or equivalent
• Health related background and BS Degree required.
• Advanced English is a MUST.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
DOCS is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.