Citi Summer Intern in Tunisia
Primary Location: Tunisia
Job Function: Institutional Banking
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18039256
Job Purpose/Business Need:
Interns will work with TTS CO staff on specific projects within the division. In addition to this, they may assist in day to day clearing Unit processing when deemed necessary in line with Citi internal policies and local exchange controls.
• Work closely with TTS CO Head to complete the RCM update and ensure that all keys regulations are uploaded in RCM system.
• Upload the key regulations articles in RCM system for all TTS Ops.
• Implement a tracker tool to monitor all procedures and local operating procedures (LOPs) owned by TTS Ops.
• Work with each Unit Head for the LOPs inventory to facilitate the implementation the tracker tool.
• Assist Clearing Unit Team in check’s scanning where necessary.
• University Students with two successful years.
• Bachelor Degree may be accepted for those who pursue Master degrees.
Skills and Competencies:
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good team working skills.
• Basic Banking knowledge.
• Ability to work in a pressured work environment and timely deliver.
• 2 Months
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer