Cisco Product Marketing Manager - Slido in Slovakia
Product Marketing Manager
We are seeking a seasoned B2B SaaS Product Marketing Manager to help craft and drive our product and go-to-market strategies. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in driving the growth and success of B2B SaaS products. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the overall go-to-market strategy, positioning, messaging, and launch plans for our products. They will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, and customer success, to ensure that our products meet the needs of our target customers and achieve their full potential in the market.
What you’ll be doing
● Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for Slido as a product, including positioning, messaging, and launch plans.
● Conduct market research to understand customer needs, competitive landscape, and market trends.
● Collaborate with the Events team to organize Product events ● Collaborate with product management to influence product features and roadmaps that meet customer needs and drive growth.
● Work closely with sales and customer success teams to develop and deliver sales enablement and training materials, as well as customer-facing collateral.
● Develop and execute targeted marketing campaigns to drive product awareness, adoption, and retention.
● Analyze product performance data and use insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
● Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and continuously evaluate and improve our product marketing approach.
● 3+ years of B2B SaaS product marketing experience, with a proven track record of success.
● Strong understanding of the SaaS business model and the B2B buying process.
● Excellent strategic thinking, problem-solving, and project management skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, compelling way.
● Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams.
● Experience using data and analytics to inform marketing decisions and measure success.
● Knowledge of various Slido use cases and personal experience with Slido is an advantage.
Why join us?
● Slido is a team of 270+ people who are passionate about what we do and care about each other.
● You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world.
● Be part of the team that is building an extraordinary product!
● We are a company that is strongly led by our values and believe in a culture of freedom and responsibility for our people, which is why we support a fully remote or hybrid work setup.
Slido / Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Salary Range for employees based in Slovakia*: €2800 - 3300
*salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.