MasterCard Recruiter SEA in Singapore
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. At Mastercard, we drive change—change that makes a positive difference in the lives of our customers. This means that we're always looking for new ideas, always encouraging fresh thinking, and always collaborating with our partners around the world. It's this commitment to continual improvement that has led us to create the most innovative payments products and services in the world. Mastercard operates the world’s fastest payment processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. We’re providing the technology that’s leading the way toward a World Beyond Cash®.
As technology continues to move at rapid pace, our talent landscape is transforming too. Our Talent acquisition team is an intrinsic part of the business that drives the talent supply to realize Mastercard’s vision of ‘A World beyond Cash’. We are looking to recruit a high performer with an entrepreneurial & problem-solving mindset to join us as a part of this team.
Are you interested in new and disruptive technology?
Do you know how to develop recruitment strategies using multi-channel tools & resources?
Are you a solution seeker who can anticipate and deliver the talent requirements based on business needs and expectations?
This person will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment supporting our SEA business, using a pro-active, organized and strong customer service approach.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the business including the domain experience needed, detail requirements of open positions, Mastercard market position and business challenges by partnering with the Managers, HRBPs and other key stakeholders
• Provide required subject matter expertise to formulate a sourcing strategy for each position to ensure success in the market.
• Responsibility for candidate generation, which includes (but is not limited to), cold calling, research, networking, internet and social media utilization, industry or community events, Boolean searches, job board mining
• Responsibility for candidate- and hiring manager management throughout the MC recruitment process until the offer has been signed
• Ensure data accuracy throughout the process and provide timely reporting for the different stakeholders involved, including but not limited to status updates, TTF, cost per hire, sourcing channel mix and diversity metrics.
• In-house and/or agency experience with full life cycle recruiting experience for a non-technical business
• In-depth understanding of the (Fintech) technology landscape in SEA
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday), experience with CRM tools (Smashfly) a plus
• Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
• Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a complex team environment with stakeholders across multiple geographical locations and seniority levels
• Excellent oral and written communication skills - Mandarin ability a plus
• Must be ethical, high integrity, and be passionate about recruiting top talent.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-104287