PPD Market Access Writer I in Canada
Market Access Writer I - Market Access Communications
*We are looking to fill this role in our North American offices but will consider others remotely based
/*Evidera’s Market Access Communications team interprets and communicates the clinical and economic evidence that our pharmaceutical/life sciences clients require to successfully market their products. Our services include dossiers and slide decks that provide healthcare decision-makers with the evidence they need to evaluate new medical treatments, targeted literature-based white papers on diseases and treatments, and reports from payer advisory boards. */
The Market Access Writer I is an ideal entry-level opportunity for a new graduate or junior level writer already working in market access or a related field, such as medical communications or medical education, to develop a career in a leading consultancy in the market access environment.
_Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):_
- Writing fully referenced content, for Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) dossiers and global value dossiers (GVD), based on published clinical, scientific, and pharmacoeconomic literature
- Developing simple visuals and graphics (e.g., in Excel or PowerPoint)
- Editing, quality assurance, and formatting
- Frequent interaction with clients to understand their expectations and to receive their feedback
- Daily communication and teamwork with colleagues in the Market Access Communications team and with subject matter experts in other Evidera groups
- Workload management to meet internal and client-driven deadlines
_Education, Professional Skills & Experience:_
- Advanced degree in life sciences, health economics, or a clinical discipline is preferred, e.g., PhD, PharmD, MD, MPH, MS. Clinical degrees in nursing, nutrition, or other health professions are also desirable.
- BSc. plus relevant of relevant experience in a similar role.
_Personal Skills & Competencies:_
The successful candidate is a highly motivated, detail-oriented, organized self-starter. The Market Access Writer is a team-based, collaborative writing role in which you will apply scientific and writing expertise to projects covering a wide range of therapeutic areas. Enthusiasm for a professional writing career and excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Key competencies include:
Ability to understand and clearly convey complex clinical, economic, and commercial information, after receiving appropriate training on new content areas
Research and analysis skills, e.g., ability to undertake reviews of the scientific literature
Familiarity with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Exquisite attention to detail
Strong time management skills and ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
It is helpful, but not essential, to have:
Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and drug development process
Familiarity with clinical trials and basic biomedical statistics
Understanding of market access and health economics
Experience with bibliographic referencing software
/Employees hired in this role may be assigned to a US government contract and if so would be subject to COVID-19 vaccination and reporting requirements./
Evidera is a business within in Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD) a leading global contract research organization (CRO), and a is a preeminent provider of evidence-based solutions. We provide integrated scientific expertise and global operational capabilities to help clients generate the evidence needed to optimize the market access and commercial potential of products.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with clear opportunities for growth and career progression. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects with some of the industry’s leading researchers. Our offices boast a fun and collaborative working environment, frequent social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development, with ample opportunity to advance, for all our staff.
Evidera’s Core Competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving/Judgment
If you resonate with our core competencies and want to contribute to research and consulting services driven by world-class science and thought leadership, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
/PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:/
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
- May require travel. (Recruiter will provide more details.)
Job: *Medical Writing
Organization: *US BU
Title: Market Access Writer I
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 205897
Other Locations: Canada
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength fosters and environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group