PPD Principal Programmer Analyst- BITS.NET Developer (Remote/Office/Flex) in Bulgaria
PPD’s mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to find a cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and energetic teams.
We are passionate about being data and technically agile and driving enhanced value for our clients and patients. Determined to improve patient health, we help PPD provide industry-leading statistical, programming and clinical pharmacology contributions through global delivery, consistent quality adherence and scientific insight.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award winning training and benefits focused on the health and wellbeing of our employees.
This amazing opportunity is within our BITS team! More information on this group below.
See below for an exciting opportunity to join ourProcess and Quality Optimization TeamasPrincipal Programmer Analyst
- Join the Bios Infrastructure, Tools and Standards (BITS) team, and collaborate with other BITS members on process improvement initiatives.
- Develop, refine, and maintain .NET applications that will streamline Biostatistics and Programming deliveries.
- Incorporate feedback from users into existing applications.
- Assess current applications to determine where they can be improved and extended.
- Train project teams on how to optimize their use of BITS applications.
*E*ducation and Experience:
- MS/MA degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics, or related field and at least 6 years of experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field or equivalent and relevant formal academic/vocational qualification, and at least 8 years of experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- .NET application development experience in Windows is required.
- Experience with Active Directory and NTSF file permissions is also required.
- Experience with these is desired: o Windows Services o SAS: + SAS Grid Architecture + LSF + SASGSUB + SAS Open Metadata Interface + SAS Web Infrastructure Platform (WIP) + SOAP o XML o SQL Databases o TortoiseSVN
- Ability to collaborate with other application developers to achieve on-time releases
- Ability to provide mentorship and promote teamwork in a multi-disciplinary team setting
- Proven performance of required tasks, as evidenced in outstanding performance in current tasks and/or documented record of accomplishments
- Evidence of strong management skills, as shown through management of multiple projects and/or staff members
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with othersI-KF1
At PPD clinical research services we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD clinical research services you will benefit from anaward-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have aflexible working culture, where PPD clinical research services truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organization but with a local feel.
Our 4i Values:
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with our 4i values above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!#LI-EM2 #LI-REMOTE
Job: *Statistical Programming
Organization: *GB BU
Title: Principal Programmer Analyst- BITS.NET Developer (Remote/Office/Flex)
Requisition ID: 222593
Other Locations: Belgium, Romania, Portugal, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Spain, Ireland, South Africa, Netherlands, Turkey, Ukraine, France, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Poland
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength fosters and environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group