NBC Universal Sr. Manager, Finance-Food and Beverage in Universal City, California
Job Number 61300BR
Job Title Sr. Manager, Finance-Food and Beverage
Business Segment Parks & Resorts
Sub-Business USH Finance
Posting Category Finance
About Us Each day Universal Studios Hollywood creates unforgettable experiences for our guests from around the world. We bring to life the ultimate Hollywood experience with our real working movie studio and heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s most popular movies and TV shows. USH offers something for everyone from thrill seekers to movie lovers to family fun for all ages. Our Team Members are passionate individuals who create memorable moments whether it’s on the studio lot, or in our conference rooms, theaters, or kitchens. We believe in the talent of our team members. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives our business to succeed in everything we do across the park. We believe in a culture of family and fun, here you can make a difference and build your career!
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
City Universal City
• Bachelor’s degree in business/accounting/finance and/or MBA
• 7+ years of progressive experience in finance, preferably within operations finance
• Must be a resourceful problem solver, with the ability to prioritize and create approaches to meet required objectives
• Excellent analytical abilities are required, including advanced Excel and Powerpoint
• Demonstrate leadership values and ability to develop and participate in diverse/cross-functional teams
• Requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and influence a wide spectrum of customers
• Ability to maintain a big picture perspective as well as be detail-oriented is essential
• Must be willing to work in Universal City
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Experience with SAP, Comshare, BPC, and/or Microstrategy
• Prior Food/QSR experience
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.