NBC Universal Executive Assistant in Universal City, California
Job Number 61274BR
Job Title Executive Assistant
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business International UPI
Posting Category Administrative Support
About Us For almost a century, Universal has been known for its diverse slate of films, including classics such as Jaws, the Jurassic Park series, Mamma Mia, Fast and Furious and Bourne. UPI owns and operates direct theatrical marketing and distribution of feature films in many locations around the globe including Austria, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Switzerland and UK & Eire. In other territories UPI market and distribute movies through its JV offices, as well as in select territories, licensees who are contracted to distribute on UPI's behalf.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
City Universal City
• Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years of experience supporting a senior level executive
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Excel
• Knowledge of all basic office equipment required
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• High degree of professionalism and the ability to interface well with Senior Level management
• Demonstrable senior EA experience: a truly committed individual who has experience of supporting a manager across difference time zones
• Experienced with advanced international travel bookings and able to navigate meticulous itineraries and demands abroad
• Ability to think globally whilst respecting cultural norms and accommodating local demands and requirements
• Ability to work independently and show a very strong sense of initiative and intuition
• An expert communicator with the ability to communicate with all levels especially senior executives – able to follow up on meeting action points and communicate these to direct reports
• Demonstrate initiative by confidently self-starting improvements to office procedures, reports and processes and requires minimal supervision
• Pays attention to multiple details and multiple tasks while minimizing errors
• Demonstrates ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistance to co-workers in other areas
• Must be able to maintain department business with the utmost confidentially
• Demonstrates experience working in, and a positive attitude toward a rapidly changing business environment
• Excellent organizational, analytical and administrative skills, together with developed interpersonal skills, telephone manner and attention to detail
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.