Rose International INC Business Process Consultant in Trenton, New Jersey
Position Title: Business Process Consultant
Position Number: 300207
Location: Trenton, NJ
Desired Skill Set:
Design, SDLC, Testing, VISIO
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Role: Business Systems Consultant 3
Start Date: 10/29/2018
End Date: 08/30/2019
Location: Trenton, NJ 08625
Interview type: In Person Only
Full-time professional Information Technology Project Development work experience and/or Function/Business Process Analysis work experience.
The Business Systems Consultant III serves as a business analyst for projects involving critical data processing systems for the CLIENT.
Relevant Work Experience: 6 to 8 yrs.
• 4-year college degree.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Strong skills in Microsoft Visio
• Experience working on an application that is developed via structure SDLC methodology.
• Experience with testing and user support
• Experience in training
• Experience with UI design
• Ability to analyze and document complex business processes and work flows, and propose areas for improvement
• Ability to gather data via diverse means (i.e. interviews, observation, surveys, existing written documentation) and interpret relevant information
• Ability to document storyboards, screen mockups, wireframes, system flows, interfaces, use cases, and business rules.
• The BSC will work with existing teams with the reengineering, integration, and replacement of large-scale legacy applications and interfaces with web-based application.
• The BSC will be responsible for requirements gathering, documentation and testing.
The BSC will be responsible for setting tasks and techniques used to work as a solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals including:
• Identification and analysis of potential source systems.
• Conducting gap analysis of exiting management systems to propose replacement systems.
• Assisting with identification and documentation of business requirements
• Defining application requirement and creating data definitions and business rules for multiple systems.
Required / Desired Skills
• Excellent communication and customer service skills Required 5 Years
• Strong skills in Microsoft Visio Required 5 Years
• Experience with developing systems via a structured SDLC methodology Required 5 Years
• Experience with testing and user support. Required 5 Years
• Experience with UI design Required 5 Years
• Ability to analyze and document complex business processes and work flows, and propose areas for improvement Required 5 Years
• Ability to gather data via diverse means (i.e. interviews, observation, surveys, existing written documentation) and interpret relevant information Required 5 Years
• Ability to document storyboards, screen mockups, wireframes, system flows, interfaces, use cases, and business rules. Required 5 Years
• Experience as a BA. Required 5 Years
• Experience in training. Required 5 Years
• 4-year college degree or equivalent study under the direction of the supervisor of the business analyst team or designated project leader. Required#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)