Aston Carter Technical Service Advisor - Cars in Toronto, Ontario
We are looking for a Remote Technical Service Advisor who will play a critical part in engineering top-notch products and services in a unique industry and at a rapidly growing organization.
• Knowledgeable in and have previous hands-on mechanical experience with cars and/or light duty trucks?
• Driven by providing an extraordinary customer experience?
As the Remote Technical Service Advisor, you will work from home in an inbound call center environment. You will use your experience to review requests from automotive repair shops and approve or decline repairs based on the client’s Policies.
A Day in the Life
• Leverage your technical skills while working from home.
• Respond to incoming calls from drivers and suppliers to resolve inquiries regarding both technical and non-technical work
• Provide service assistance and directions to drivers and clients
• Answering supplier calls and creating electronic repair invoices
• Negotiating repair prices when appropriate and reviewing requests for compliance with client policy and Element’s standard operating procedures
• Issuing authorizations for valid repairs to manage the client's vehicle maintenance repair costs and ensure vehicle downtime is kept to a minimum
• Making outbound calls to help initiate service and follow up on service or to resolve open issues
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Active ASE Certification
• 3-5 years of hands on automotive mechanical experience preferred
• Communication, negotiation, and decision-making skills
• Team player who enjoys working with clients and repair shops on a daily basis
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
À propos d'Aston Carter:
Aston Carter, une division d'Aerotek, est un fournisseur d'envergure mondiale de services de recrutement et de dotation de personnel pour les sociétés à la recherche de professionnels du milieu des affaires hautement spécialisés. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Aston Carter s'engage fermement à offrir un service de premier ordre aux clients et aux professionnels du milieu des affaires dans un vaste éventail de disciplines, notamment la comptabilité, la finance, la gouvernance ainsi que la gestion du risque et de la conformité. Avec plus de 60 bureaux en Europe, Asie et Amérique du Nord, Aston Carter offre une expertise locale, régionale et mondiale pour répondre aux besoins uniques de ses clients. Reconnu "best of staffing" par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, Aston Carter s'engage à livrer un service hors pair a tous nos partenaires d'affaire.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.