Kelly Services LA30 - Machine Operator in Tolleson, Arizona
Kelly Services is looking for a Machine Operator Position
Great Machine operator positions in Tolleson, AZ
Starting August 5th and paying $13.75 an hour!!!
6 individuals needed for: Machine Operator - Molding Department
Job Title: Mold Machine Operator (Inspector/Packer)
The following details the expectations of a Molding Machine Operator (Inspector/Packer):
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• Report all unsafe acts or conditions, and injuries, to your supervisor immediately
• Input data into shop floor
• Visually check the quality of parts being packed
• Pack parts into boxes according to packaging specifications
• Call in problems on paging system and or Light System
• Clear stacker jams
• Make boxes
• Fill out & apply labels properly
• Grind on presses as needed
• Operate tape machines and box sealers
• Work in the printing department as an operator as needed
• Check in on down time with the supervisor - Daily
• Follow all good manufacturing practices (GMPs) and (HACCP) Practices.
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor or department manager
• Fill out Traveler information for production records and reports - Daily
• Fill out Traceability and Accountability Log Sheets ¿ Daily
• Must keep track of all labels - Daily
• Must Apply Scrap Labels on Scrap Totes to Send (Machine Scrap) on Conveyor System.
• Must Know the Quality Policy and apply it to working practices.
• Shop Floor
• Must be able to work in a team environment and help others as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
one to three-months' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, good manufacturing practices, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees of organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
The employee must frequently push 15 to 35 pound boxes from an inclined roller cart to the powered, roller conveyor. May infrequently lift a box to place on hold. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is loud and requires hearing protection.
If interested in position please reach out to Flor Garcia @ 480-838-8405 or email@example.com
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.