Pfizer Manager, Program Management in Thessaloniki Chortiatis, Greece
The role will provide leadership and active management of Digital requirements throughout the lifecycle (ramp up, ongoing support and close-out) of Acquisition, Collaboration, and/or Divestiture transactions. The primary focus of this role is to manage a portfolio of medium-sized, moderately complex transactions related to the manufacturing domain.
The Manager, Program Management colleague's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop and maintain domain program plans providing input into cross-digital transaction plan
• Develop, provide, and manage domain transaction budgets
• Ensure Pfizer intellectual property is secured and transitioned appropriately to Pfizer
• Identify and engage stakeholders across manufacturing to ensure successful execution of transactions
• Ensure all milestones are executed
• Complete all program closeout activities ensuring appropriate migration, archival of IP and documentation
• Develop and provide leadership updates and enable communication with all domain business and Digital stakeholders
•BS/BA in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Engineering, Sciences or related field
• 5+ years related work experience
• 3+ years of project management experience
• Ability to work across multiple concurrent activities and successfully adapt to changing priorities as required.
• Experience and solid understanding of budgeting and financial management processes
• Ability to work in matrixed environment and leading via influence
• Ability to work with all levels in the organization (technical teams through Senior Leadership)
• Proven credibility with business partners & technical support teams
• Strong facilitation, negotiating and presentation skills
• 3 years of experience in multiple Digital areas with 1-3 years of relevant domain experience in manufacturing and/or quality operations is preferred
• A thorough understanding of system cGMP requirements and demonstrable knowledge of computer system design and maintenance lifecycle in cGMP environments.
• Hands on experience in a manufacturing facility.
• Ability to work in ambiguous situations and create structure when necessary without overcomplicating
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives ... At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self. Let's start the conversation!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms - allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
Information & Business Tech