Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Temp - Sr. CTMS Associate in Tarrytown, New York
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Sr. CTMS Associate (or CTMS Business Admin) will support the CTMS by managing the templates stored and used within the CTMS. They will manage the business process driven values and controlled vocabularies and picklists. They will provide end user support on how to use the system by answering questions and investigating issues. Additionally they will establish and maintain a user advisory group or SMEs.
• End User Support:
• Provide end user support on how to use the system by answering business process related questions on how to use the system
• Help support users on system use (non technical issues)3
• Establish and manage a user advisory group (SMEs)
• Interact with product owner experts to discuss “bugs” and functionality “best practices” for proper implementation
• Manage Business Content within the system
• Manage of templates within the application (CTMS examples: Trip Reports, Follow-up/ Confirmation Letters, Milestones)
• Manage business process driven values and controlled vocabularies and picklists
• Manage data updates/ deletes of certain critical / protected data (CTMS examples: study metadata; merging of investigators)
• Manage workflows including reassigning/ cancelling workflows
• Team Rosters and Groups
• Document changes for above activities in the system
• Generate restricted reports i.e., audit trails, document/record history, etc.
• Create and maintain reports and views based on user needs
• Coordinate with Module Owners (MO), Product Owner (PO) and System Owner
• Provide user requirement or use cases, develops and executes test scripts
• Assist review of Application Release Notes for business determination of impact / relevance to Regeneron
• Coordinate with Training by maintaining User based training curriculum(s) that align with system configured roles
• Provide Instructor Led Training (ILT) to new users (if needed), including new or additional Business Admins
• Establish QRCs on functionality, conduct ad hoc training and establish other methods to answer user questions / issues
• Participate in System Operating Committee (SOC) Meetings
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.