Citigroup Recent Graduates: Fund Accounting Operations Analyst in Tampa, Florida
Citi is seeking recent graduates with a degree in Finance or Accounting for a Fund Accounting Associate Analyst role in Tampa, FL.
The candidate will be responsible for the following core fund operational processes:
• PCF file preparation, including reviewing the relevant component stocks, quantity and prices
• ETF creation and redemption order processing for primary market
• ETF creation and redemption settlement arrangement, both in cash and in kind
• ETF units settlement arrangement and relationship with AP’s
• Handling AP inquiries related to the ETF creation / redemption orders
• CNS for ETFs as Index receipt agent
• ETF rebalancing handling
• ETF collateral processing and P&L calculation
• Working knowledge of mutual fund accounting or custody beneficial,
Finance or Accounting Degree, Mutual Funds or Custody experience
The candidate also needs to display strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Operations - Transaction Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeo_aa_policy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.