Citi Ops Sup Sr Supervisor - Employee Life Cycle in Tampa, Florida
Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations - Core
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 18042622
As the preeminent Global Financial services company, Citi boasts over 200 million diverse clients – including some of the most influential names in the business world. The benefits of our size add up to a lot more than a collection of statistics. The proportions of our business place us in a unique position. For over 200 years, we’ve brought together some of the world’s most successful and diverse financial companies to form one Citi with unparalleled strength across over 100 countries in four regions: North America, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
The Ops Sr Supervisor will interface with business NAM HRs, managers and employees and former employees. The Ops Sr Supervisor will develop continuous business solutions to improve customer service and provide superior service to Citi employees. This candidate should be a solutions-minded, strategic thinker with relationship management skills. This position will report to the Employee Life Cycle Sr. Operations Manager. In addition to functional team management, responsibilities include ensuring work is completed within the established service levels; according to established procedures and protocols; and a client oriented protocol is consistently followed within the team. Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service orientation, strong attention to detail, leadership, and planning skills are necessary.
· Must have a strong understanding of Customer Service Operations.
· Candidate will manage a team within the Employee Life Cycle team. Identify and resolve daily issues, Implement controls to avoid the risk of not meeting SLA. The role possesses a high degree of independent discretion and decision-making authority.
· Develop actionable plans to reduce service issues and improve escalation channels.
· Create meaningful and timely reporting tools to monitor customer service satisfaction and service levels. Adjust staffing requirements based on call demands, expertise levels and System Support demands.
· Create and improve tools to increase agent subject knowledge and reduce call times and repeat calls.
· Ensure effective controls are in place to minimize those risks and successfully evaluate how those controls are functioning.
· Conducting consistent Performance Management Process including Individual Development Plans.
· Conducts Quality monitoring on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure desired behavior's related to Operations and Customer Experience are demonstrated and executed consistently
· Conducts side by side coaching along with bi-weekly one on one’s.
· Appropriately assess risk/reward relationships when making business decisions, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding the bank by applying sound ethical judgment regarding business practices.
· Participates in projects as needed
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/mission-and-value-proposition.html explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/leadership-standards.html explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred with experience managing people.
· Includes scheduling, superior customer service delivery, change management and business analysis.
· Ability to coach and influence a team of direct reports in a fast paced environment.
· Commitment to process improvement and best practices implementation
· Demonstrated resilience and determination, able to adjust in changing environment and priorities
· Ability to work in an environment where compliance with processes and procedures is of priority
· Good working knowledge of HR business processes
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Highly motivated, analytical, organized and methodical. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft products(Excel, PowerPoint, Word))
· Organization and project management skills
Candidate must be able to work 8AM to 5PM