Citi Director, Program Senior Group Manager in Tampa, Florida
Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Project and Program Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 18038623
The Program Senior Group Manager will report directly to the PMO Head and Portfolio Manager who is responsible for overall health of GFTS IT programs. As a Program Manager Lead in the PMO, the candidate will define, design, implement (and manage ongoing production of) Program and Project tracking and reporting capabilities to support the PMO and application delivery teams in their adherence to corporate program and project governance. Familiarity with various software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.) is a pre-requisite. The candidate must be familiar with enterprise tools that are used to track large Initiatives and Programs.
This management support role will be responsible for interpretation and dissemination of project information, process ownership, process improvement, and establishing best practices and processes in the PMO. The role will see the development of a suite of proactive reporting, visualization and communication, leveraging the data within multiple complex enterprise project management tools, to advise the PMO and senior technology managers of the overall health of their initiatives and identify areas that require remediation. KPI’s will also be defined and agreed upon with KPI monitoring implemented to monitor adherence to governance milestones.
The candidate will have 5-7 years of experience working within a PMO or technology delivery function with experience in organizing, analyzing and visualizing enterprise data to enable data-driven decision making and actions. While this experience is preferred in the context of a PMO, demonstrable capability and experience within other domains will be considered. 3 + years financial services experience in Enterprise Risk or Finance will be a definite advantage.
·Manage PMO portfolio of projects performing analysis of projects and help design end-state strategy to ongoing improvement initiatives and create efficient global business standards and operational efficiencies.
·Manage a group of strong PMO, Program, and Project Managers as well as build rapport with stakeholders
·Execute status meetings with Project Managers, partner with Project Managers, Project stakeholders and drive initiatives to completion.
·Prepare and produce project status, Issue/Risk and RAG reports for senior management
·Preparation of weekly and monthly operational metrics reports including cost savings status and forecasts.
· Participate in project governance and provide detailed metrics on project quality control measures
· Coordinate project meetings and working sessions with project stakeholders
· Conduct project related status/performance analysis
· Track project progress against time and quality expectations
· Deploy appropriate methods and tools to drive implementation
• Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred.
• 15+ years work experience in Program Management
• PMP certification (Project Management Professional) preferred.
• Six Sigma Black Belt certification is a plus
• A strong proficiency in MS Office and SharePoint is required, with recent hands on experience in the use of a data analysis and visualization tool.
• Strong knowledge of Program and Project Management methodologies and tools, resource management practices, change management techniques and software development life cycles (SDLC).
• Ability to manage several large initiatives simultaneously across multiple regions and countries.
• Prior exposure to data management and/or data quality initiatives.
• Detail oriented, analytical experience with metrics tracking and reporting.
• Experience in managing global teams in a matrix organization to achieve business objectives remotely.