Prestige Healthcare Transportation in Sterling Heights, Michigan
Want more than just a job, looking for a career? MediLodge wants you!
We are currently hiring for a Transportation Aide, Must have Chauffer's License
MediLodge is a skilled nursing group that is looking for the best, most compassionate employees to join our team.
A career with MediLodge is a rewarding one where you can see the impact on residents and their family members.
We promote “growing our own” and are very involved in our employees development, helping them to achieve their goals!
MediLodge offers Top Notch Benefit Packages to our Employees!
Student Loan Repayment Program
Opportunities for Advancement
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid Sick Vacation Time
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Aflac and Colonial Ancillary Insurance Products
Help us make a difference! .
Drive Facility van to and from appointments and activities.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Drive facility van to and from appointments and activities.
- Provide emotional support to residents.
- Keep van clean, tidy and mechanicall sound.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Conduct, its policies and procedures, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
Ability to read and write at a level appropriate for the job.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents,family members and facility staff.
- Read and understand road maps.
- Ability to be patient and polite. Disclaimer: This description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work for this position. It is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that may be periodically assigned.