Comcast Marketing Communications Competitive Product Coordinator in Sterling Heights, Michigan
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing support to department leadership in the coordination of related activities to drive budgeted growth and meet retention objectives. Applies standard policies and procedures. Requiressome basic problem-solving. May still be acquiring higher level skills.Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual
results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Coordinates various Marketing programs. Analyzes campaigns and competitive and customer related data.
- Drives product fluency and Xfinity ambassador behaviors through product lab demonstrations, floor communications, and huddle activities.
- Coordinates aspects of Marketing and Sales programs such as collateral materials, campaigns, employee and customer communications, and billing/campaign codes.
- Collaborates with leadership to develop retention and sales strategies to achieve budgeted results.
- Maintains expert level knowledge of our products, industry, and competition.
- Assists system trainers and department heads with product training as well as roll-out incentives.
- Creates reporting and facilitates projects to identify and support department outliers.
- Prepares Incentive proposals to drive center metrics and allocates funds appropriately as described in the budget.
- Supports and guides ethnic marketing efforts (Hispanic, African American etc.)
- Works with division partners and Marketing team on training materials, creative design elements, event promotions, and new tool development.
- Implements and tracks loyalty program initiatives and other retention programs.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft products especially Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is strongly preferred.
- Experience operating software programs CSG and/or Einstein 360 is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly convey operational information from front-line leadership to c-suite in 1x1, small, and large group presentation formats.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer