TEKsystems Network Engineer in Spring, Texas
• Architect, design, operate, optimize, and troubleshoot complex networks (predominately Cisco).
• Perform event correlation by analyzing logs and understanding traffic flows/data captures.
• Deliver end-to-end solutions by gathering technical requirements, translating those requirements into business terms, evaluating technologies, and working effectively with customers/partners/vendors.
• Coach & mentor junior Network Engineers.
• Network technologies and tools.
• Routing protocols.
• Network security (Cisco ASA and FTD Firewall).
• Operational characteristics.
• Orchestration or available automation .
Network engineering, Firewall, Router, Cisco routers, CCNP
Top Skills Details:
Network engineering,Firewall,Router,Cisco routers,CCNP
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Versa SD-WAN
• Scripting or code development
• Familiarity with the following:
• Agile (SAFe)
• Service Now
• Good communication (must speak, read and write English fluently).
• Possess strong coordination skills.
• Technical Analysis & Problem solving skills.
• Able to articulate technical issues to a non-technical audience.
• Able to refine requirements from business end users, update technical design specification documentation.
• Technical writing (documentation).
• Act as a mentor and focal point for more inexperienced Network Engineers.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.