Aston Carter Vehicle Acquisition Associate in Sparks, Maryland
Calling and/or emailing dealers on factory orders asking for delivery status.
• Adding notes to the system and status tracker
• Resolving any problems the dealer is having with delivery
• Interact with others as necessary to research and resolve issues.
• Maintain accurate and up to date records on the status of unresolved issues
• Service Clouds (cases) – many questions (status, move request, temp tag expiring, damage, install status, etc)
• Missing Fax # and Fax Failure Reports
• Returned fax letters from the dealer advising status
• Factory Follow up
• Take appropriate action to resolve issues delaying the receipt of invoices or delivery of vehicles
Customer service, Call center, Outbound calls, Inbound call, automotive service, Customer support, Call center customer service
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.