HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Armed Police Officer in Snellville, Georgia
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Eastside Medical Center as an Armed Police Officer. Our facility is a part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA healthcare. We care like family!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Eastside Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking anArmed Police Officerfor our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- Responsible for the protection of the facility’s assets, people and programs.
- Takes immediate corrective action on violations and/or deficiencies to minimize potential for harm.
- Supports the hospital’s safety and security management program in an attempt to provide a safe and secure physical environment
- Treats all hospital patients, visitors and employees with dignity and respect while acknowledging their needs in a timely manner
- The APO’s conduct demonstrates compliance with and reporting of suspected violations of relevant laws and regulations, the facility’s compliance policies and procedures and HCA’s Code of Conduct.
Eastside Medical Center is a 310 bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 500 affiliated physicians and 400 volunteers who are committed to providing the community with a healthcare system of excellence. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 39 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopedics, women’s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Armed Police Officer opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Police Academy graduate required
- Must be an employed, sworn and commissioned Police Officer with a local Law Enforcement agency
- Documentation of ongoing law enforcement training as regulated by the Law Enforcement agency
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer skills to operate electronic security equipment
- Calm and mature demeanor We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Facilities Mgmt Plant Ops & Security
Title: Armed Police Officer
Location: Georgia-Snellville-Eastside Medical Center - Snellville
Requisition ID: 08621-13598