UBS Financial Services Sales Trader in Shanghai, China
Are you a seasoned trader who is savvy about avoiding risk? Do you know your market like the back of your hand? We’re looking for someone like that who can
• Handle daily trade execution and monitoring, handling of client & exchange queries, refining and following standard operating procedures.
• Assist in improving front office processes including execution process, risk management & monitoring framework, provide market colors and commentary
• Support clients on voice trading and take rotation of night session coverage
• To communicate with all existing clients and potential clients to explain exchanges rules and regulations, provide market commentary, statistics and colors.
• Provide best-in-class services to clients and cross sell UBS global securities platforms
• Assist Head of Sales and Trading on business strategy and pitch to onshore and offshore clients
• Introduce, develop and maintain onshore and offshore client relationships
• Work with cross divisional and location colleagues to offer best services to clients, across futures and securities.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will work in the Futures Team in Shanghai. We help optimize the firm's ability to meet the needs of clients by channeling clients' feedback and two-way sharing of information; we also collaborate with clients, product group experts, traders and other salespeople to deliver results.
– 5 years + order Execution experience
– a strong understanding of financial markets, instruments and strategies
– a critical thinker who communicates clearly
– a self-starter, able to create new solutions independently
– familiarity with execution systems and market data including in-house platform and external providers
– fluent in English
-- be able to take night shift in turn
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170038BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Sales Trader
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Sales and trading