J&J Family of Companies Global Practice Recruiter in Shanghai, China
• Serve as a strategic talent advisor by actively establishing a collaborative relationship with hiring managers and business leaders by providing recommendations and talent insights using deep technical acumen, Regulatory market knowledge, and a strong network.
• Develop a keen understanding of J&J's long and short-term strategies, with special focus on its different growth drivers and innovation pipeline.
• Represent the company as a trusted professional in the Regulatory market among the practice community by showing technical expertise, attending events and remaining largely connected.
• Drive a best-in-class candidate experience by acting as a career coach who cultivates long term relationships and builds a sustainable candidate pipeline.
• Promote a culture of agile thinking through a fast, adaptive, and iterative recruiting approach.
• Work on the complete end to end recruitment process internal clients. Advocate for the Global D&I Strategy and constantly look for self and process improvement opportunities.
• Use business data, technology, and other operational metrics to "sell" qualified diverse candidates to hiring managers and "sell" the company to passive and active talent. Understand internal talent availability and merge with external trends to influence talent strategies.
• Collaborate in the development of the Talent Sourcing plan utilizing Global Talent Management strategies in partnership with Talent Intelligence.
• Demonstrate ability to effectively “profile” Regulatory requisitions by learning details of organization, team dynamics and abilities required for the positions.
• Actively use both internal and external digital platforms to develop & execute sourcing strategies, build sustainable candidate pipelines, and develop relevant relationships.
• Has a minimum required Bachelor’s degree; Preferably in Sciences.
• Has a minimum of 6 years of direct, relevant and recent business experience in a specialized Practice field is required.
• Has preferred background in corporate environment or in recruiting executives in either a retained search firm, agency or corporation.
• Preferred background in strong understanding of the Regulatory space.
• Has a required global talent perspective and experience working in a highly matrixed environment.
• Has knowledge of disruptive technologies that impact healthcare industry and their implications in the business and talent landscape is required.
• Has validated ability to recruit diverse individuals and ability to negotiate and advise on complex compensation packages is required.
• Has excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills are required, as is strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills with thorough attention to detail.
• Preferably has excellent assessment and interviewing skills and strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments and processes is preferred.
• Has preferably knowledge of HR recruitment practices including compensation, global mobility, employment law, interviewing and sourcing strategies preferred.
• Preferably has proficiency in the use of social media use (i.e., LinkedIn/job boards etc.) and software like MS Word, Outlook and Excel is required; experience with Taleo or a similar applicant tracking system and with a talent relationship management system is preferred.
• Preferably has experience utilizing metrics regularly to assess and maintain performance is preferred
• Has to be willing to travel, as needed
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)