NBC Universal Specialist, Retention Media, Peacock in See List Below, United States
Job Number 61306BR
Job Title Specialist, Retention Media, Peacock
Business Segment Direct-to-Consumer
Sub-Business Peacock Growth Marketing
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
State Multiple Locations
City See List Below
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1+ Years of Direct Marketing Experience
• Experience with paid media marketing, whether buying directly, analyzing performance, or creative asset development/ procurement, etc.
• Excellent project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative and manage competing priorities
• Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Understanding of subscription and lifecycle/retention marketing
• Experience marketing entertainment brands and content is a plus, but not required
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.