TIAA Portfolio Manager Private Asset Management-Seattle, WA, New York, NY, Chicago, IL/Indianoplis, IN in SEATTLE, Washington
As a part of TIAA’s Financial Solutions business, TIAA Bank, a division of TIAA, FSB, provides full-service, nationwide banking and lending services to consumer, commercial and institutional clients through a variety of channels, including online, its Florida-based financial centers and at other business offices throughout the country.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Manage investment portfolios (moderate to complex) designed to achieve the financial objectives of individual clients
Serves as primary point of contact to develop and enhance client relationships through frequent contact with all interested parties
Communicates advice to clients that may be local or located in the region of the PAM office; understands the nuances of managing relationships based on complexity, distance and accessibility
Can clearly articulate the role of the Portfolio Manager to prospective high net worth clients during sales calls with Wealth Management partners.
Work with investment management/advisory clients to manage investment portfolios with the goal of meeting goals/objectives. This would include defining the client’s investment goals and objectives, constructing a portfolio to meet those goals, and communicating necessary adjustments
Assess the client’s “big picture” goals, risk tolerance and investments to manage the portfolio in light of the other assets that may remain outside of TIAA’s management
Maintain and enhance relationships with existing clients. Promote investment product sales through regular client meetings and discussions cover investment strategy, asset allocation and the goals/objectives of the client
Work within a team environment to ensure that the client’s service expectations are being met
Positions Located in Seattle, WA, New York, NY, Chicago, IL/Indianapolis, IN
3 plus years of client relationship/service experience in financial planning or portfolio management
Regional travel as needed
· Ability to work independently or in a centralized team environment, providing portfolio analysis and asset allocation recommendations to clients with portfolios that have moderate to high levels of complexity
· Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple portfolios independently within established investment guidelines
· Experience communicating via verbal and written correspondence
· Ability to work effectively within a team environment
· Understanding of the various products and services offered within TIAA
· Investment Advisor Registration (IAR) is preferred and the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) for Core PMs and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) for Regional PMs
· Additional designations also preferable and include: Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), or Chartered Investment Counselor (CIC)
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email, or call
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1728094
Company: TIAA Bank
Post Date: 6 days ago