Aston Carter FULLY REMOTE Executive Assistant I in Seattle, Washington
A prominent E-Commerce company based out of Seattle, WA is looking to hire a FULLY REMOTE Executive Assistant! Must have at least 2 years of professional experience, and also have experience with executive level calendar management to be considered.
Join the Corporate Development team which is responsible for identifying, executing, managing/integrating company mergers and acquisitions, and minority investments. In this fast-paced role, you will support multiple Directors while also working with other members in the organization. This role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment.
The individual in this role will possess the skills to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with minimal guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations which require a quick turnaround, be able to take effective action with sometimes ambiguous information, and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Effectively and proactively support multiple Directors
• Complex calendar management
• Expense reimbursement
• Coordinate global schedules, travel arrangements, and seamless meeting logistics such as video conferencing and conference calls for internal and external meetings.
• Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure the action required is addressed in a timely manner.
• Assist with event coordination (including team meetings and morale events)
• Catering and supply orders
Conversion: Yes, depending on job performance and availability at that time.
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• 2+ years of professional experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitment to deadlines
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with a team orientated philosophy
• Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of groups such as executive level management, peers and outside companies
• High level of integrity and discretion
• Ability to maintain composure and switch tasks efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
• Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team
• Ability to build a strong internal network
• Must demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for customer experience
• Sense of humor and ability to work while having fun in an extremely ambiguous environment
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
• Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts on the job
• Salesforce proficiency a plus
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.