Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Technical Writer in Sanford, North Carolina
- Edit and format incoming requests for new or revised documents (SOPs, forms, jobs aids, training material, etc.) and assist in tracking each revision through the approval workflow
- Provide assistance with development of new and revised documents including suggestions for suitable terminology, content, and format while ensuring that documents comply with site and Corporate guidelines
- Assist in maintaining control of documentation to include accurate document history and change revision documentation
- Participate in the periodic review of Standard Operating Procedures, forms and other GMP-related documents. Complete commitments, as assigned, to facilitate Corrective Actions/Preventative Actions
- There is interaction between site departments. The position also interacts with network customers on an as needed basis
- Interpret information and organize it properly for accuracy, readability and format, while ensuring the proper grammar and spelling is used in all documents
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Strongly skilled in word processing and document formatting; very experienced in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Able to edit documents quickly and efficiently to incorporate required revisions
- Adheres to and applies standard document formats while maintaining technical content of new and revised documents
- Able to learn and navigate document control and e-systems to facilitate document routing and approval
- Able to effectively proofread documents prepared by self and others for content and others to ensure accuracy.
- Able to write clearly and concisely with strong English background with excellent grammar, good writing skills and knowledge of sentence structure
- Effective active listening skills. Able to translate verbal guidance into precise operating instructions
- Demonstrates an ability to adapt to shifting priorities, change, stressors and to find appropriate balance between needs of the organization, others and self. Incorporates insights of other people into ongoing work.
- Able to learn and understand concepts and processes in order to design related SOPs.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Team based collaborative problem solving
- Strong understanding of cGMP, Data Integrity and ALCOA principles
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Technical writing experience preferred
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Sanford, North Carolina are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients’ site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client’s quality systems and equipment.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Organization: Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services, LLC
Location: NC, Sanford
Job Code: 17454