TEKsystems Product Marketing Manager (Fully Remote) in San Jose, California
About the team:
The Product Marketing team owns GTM (go-to-market) strategy across buyer and seller product areas; Product launches, including activation and Launch Readiness, Outreach and Communications.
About the role:
In this role, you will own or co-own the GTM, launch readiness and adoption of a specific product area. You will work with Product Managers to help define the roadmap and work with cross functional teams to drive product and feature marketing plans that you build. Ultimately the success of this role will be measured by product adoption leading to improved business performance.
• Have a deep understanding of the customer problems being solved by this roadmap and have a keen sense on how to influence customers to adopt the features that help them tackle their problem
• Ask the right questions to understand what problem the product solves for and articulate that into the right messaging and positioning statements for customers
• Deeply understand the product roadmap for your product area and how it solves the customer problems
• Develop a product marketing plan to increase feature adoption
• Develop a communications plan to showcase value proposition and key customer benefits of the product to internal and external partners via blogs, videos etc.
• Work cross-functionally with marketing teams in core markets as well as our Global marketing organization to drive adoption
• Develop and maintain a product launch calendar
• Close the feedback loop to identify product gaps based on customer feedback and influence prioritization of roadmaps to address these gaps by:
o Understanding market dynamics and extracting what the pressing problems customers are trying to overcome
o Working with Market Insights and Analytics teams to get a deeper understanding of the customer and their needs, attitudes and behaviors
• 3+ years of strong product marketing management experience
• Experience in starting/taking features or products to market
• Experience in eCommerce is an advantage
• Previous Marketplace and/or consumer side experience is ideal
• Balances technical and business sense; able to communicate what is possible and what will have the biggest impact
• Data driven with a keen attention to detail
• Builds positive relationships internally and externally; an active listener and clear communicator
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.